In Grade 1 we are learning about SYMBOLS. We have started to explore some we have come across in books, activities and on maps.
Please take the time over the weekend to find others that are present in our community and put them on paper. I will invite students to share these next week in class!
Bienvenue à mes amis de 2017-2018 et à vos parents ! I am looking forward to an exciting year !
Friday, 13 October 2017
September St. Anne school newsletter
F.Y.I. Now posted on the St. Anne website. Looking forward to seeing many parents and students tomorrow night for our Open House from 5-7....
-
Thank you to those who have already helped their child complete and hand in their projects. Hope the work created some interesting at home....
-
F.Y.I. Now posted on the St. Anne website. Looking forward to seeing many parents and students tomorrow night for our Open House from 5-7....
-
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! BONNE ANNÉE 2018 ! Welcome back! Students are asked to hand in their French Homework duotangs this week. SE...