F.Y.I. Now posted on the St. Anne website.
Looking forward to seeing many parents and students tomorrow night for our Open House from 5-7. Classroom doors will be open. Food trucks will be on site out back. I will be circulating from class to class. Please have your child stop me and introduce yourselves for a quick hello!
Bienvenue à mes amis de 2017-2018 et à vos parents ! I am looking forward to an exciting year !
September St. Anne school newsletter
F.Y.I. Now posted on the St. Anne website. Looking forward to seeing many parents and students tomorrow night for our Open House from 5-7....
-
Thank you to those who have already helped their child complete and hand in their projects. Hope the work created some interesting at home....
-
F.Y.I. Now posted on the St. Anne website. Looking forward to seeing many parents and students tomorrow night for our Open House from 5-7....
-
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! BONNE ANNÉE 2018 ! Welcome back! Students are asked to hand in their French Homework duotangs this week. SE...